Saturday, August 14, 2010

Breakfast

I really went all out today...not! Was just the usual thing.




I ate my bran flakes, had no tea, no toast, not even my usual dan-one drink actimel or something, (no wait I remembered it) Vittel, no Vitality!

That didnt keep me going very long, so I had to eat something more. So I went to Chawkes ( a service station) close to where I work and got myself a portion of potato cubes and two sausages. The cubes can tend to get cold very quickly and I didnt eat them fast enough so had to throw some in the bin because they are not very nice when cold (unless you are drinking/drunk/hungover) however I would avoid eating cold ones when hungover as you might feel much worse than you do.



For lunch, after watching my colleague Darragh eating a subway (he normally only eats Subway melt, I told him to try something new and to my surprise he did and actually liked it, he got my favourite the Italian BMT), I however went for his favourite (cheese and toasted of course) with some lettuce and green peppers and southwest sauce. I have tried sweet onion sauce (my neighbour (a subway owner) advised me to try it) and it is actually quite nice and would nearly prefer it to sw sauce now. Throw in the meal deal and I had the rainbow cookie with the Red Oasis drink.



Not sure if I will have dinner yet - if I do though, you can be sure I will be ate-ing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment